What information do we collect and how do we obtain it? We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website. To complete your request we need to know your name, email address, telephone number and country of residence.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information as follows:
1. To produce your quotation and provide our services.
2. To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
How do we protect your information?We protect your information in the following ways:
- 1. We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- 2. We will try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
- 3. We will delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- 4. We will protect your data against unauthorized use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access.